Sugar cookie dough
Bar of chocolate (eg: alprose, or any with squares)
Chocolate chips, melted (a few)
Lollypop sticks/popsicle sticks
Baked cupcakes iced with green frosting
mini flowerpot with floral styrofoam inside, and shredded green tissue paper
1. With a mini scooper (or tablespoon), make a ball of cookie dough and flatten it.
2. Place a square of chocolate in the center of the dough and fold the dough around the chocolate until covered.
3. Slide the stick into the cookie, underneath the piece of chocolate, (as close to the chocolate as possible), so that it won't become loose.
4. Bake for 15-20 min at 350 or until golden.
For each Daisy cookie:
1. Cut a marshmallow into 3-5 slices across the width to form petals. (Note that
the less pieces you cut the marshmallow into, the easier it will be to cut.)
2. Place the marshmallows on the cookie to form the flower petals. Return cookie to oven for two minutes to allow the marshmallow to stick to the cookie. Alternatively, use melted chocolate to attach marshmallow pieces to cookie.
3. Attach the chocolate lentil to center of flower with melted chocolate chips.
4. If you want, you can stand each Daisy in a cupcake iced with green frosting, or in a mini flowerpot, with a piece of floral foam inside, and cover the top with shredded green tissue paper.